Want to learn how to better embrace equity and diversity within your personal and professional life? The University's Office for Equity and Diversity offers a series of workshops each semester. If you attend 10, you can earn an Equity and Diversity Certificate. Pretty cool, huh? All workshops are free of charge and include a combination of teaching and group discussion. If you're interested, be sure to fill out a PDR for your supervisor's approval.
When I attempt to check out your "Service Now Conundrums" link It states:
ReplyDeleteInsufficient Role to View Protected Article.
Somehow, I am not surprised. Each time we have attempted to embrace "Service Now" it has been "No Service Now." We consider this no service at all.
June Ursel
CTS Business Office
rosex043
4-3654
Hi June,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're unable to open the PDF. I've included a new link in the entry that should work. Let me know if you still have trouble.
Thanks!
Elyse