Thank you to everyone who supported the PeopleTools 8.57 upgrade this past weekend! We continue to do great work across ASR, from upgrades to regular operations to special projects related to COVID-19. I appreciate your efforts, and I hope you are staying well.
At the ASR all staff assembly this morning, we heard about the signs of stress and mental health challenges. We also learned about the many resources available if you or those around you are in distress. I encourage you to read the article below with more details, take care of yourselves, and take advantage of any resources that would be helpful.
Vice Provost McMaster mentioned the great work all of his staff in OUE are doing during this time and appreciates everyone’s efforts. He realizes there are many unknowns and staff are working very hard to keep the University operational. He says, “thank you.”
Thank you again for your work. I look forward to when we are able to safely return to campus and see each other regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment