Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Update from Sue

ASR staff are the best! As many of you have heard, one of our staff members is out on an unexpected leave, and in response, staff have offered their assistance and are making adjustments to their schedules for this unit, even with looming deadlines. This is just overwhelming and heartfelt for the directors and me. We truly have staff that care about each other and our University community.

As I mention in your new employee orientation, I want everyone to be a leader in their position, and I can see this over and over again as we prepare for the fall opening. All of you play an important role, and I appreciate the help and support. We continue working towards making ASR and the University even better for our students, faculty, and staff.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment