Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Update from Sue

Thank you to everyone for attending the OUE Assembly this year. It is always informative to hear what is happening and what external units are doing. Bob Burgett and Tina did a nice job talking about the important work of the Foundation, and how it relates to what occurs in a student’s world. I appreciate learning about the interrelatedness of our work. It was also nice to hear from leadership who sincerely appreciate all of the work that you are doing for our community. Provost Crosen and Vice Provost McMaster are very appreciative of all that you are doing.

I noticed that the focus was on TC undergraduates, and we are much much more than this group of students. So I sent off a note to the Provost’s communications writer, and the person was very thankful and appreciative to hear the feedback. I mentioned our work in the areas of non-credit, graduate, professional, various technologies, facilities, financial, and campus support. It is important for all of ASR to feel part of the OUE organization as you all do great work. Thank you so much for making such a positive difference!

The OTR Director search is getting closer to being finalized. Currently, I am working through the approval process to offer the position to a candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment