Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Update from Sue

Final exams begin today along with commencement festivities. It is very different this year again for our students, faculty, and staff. Summer term is right around the corner. I must admit this academic year has flown by for me. I have learned a lot from many of you this year. I appreciate many of you providing information and support to those of us in ASR and beyond. Your attitudes have been great throughout every test of endurance that we’ve had to embrace willingly and not so willingly. Thank you so much.

This is my second to last News and Notes update. I have been reviewing all of the ASR accomplishments, and I am so impressed with the work over this past year. I was asked to narrow them down, and I really tried, but everything all of you have done is so important to me. All of you play a role in keeping this University running smoothly. This is very impressive, and you all deserve a pat on the back and a big thank you. I want all of the ASR accomplishments showcased this year. Thank you so much.

The ASR directors and others have been working on making the transition to a new director smooth. Stacey is excited to continue to work with the directors and all of you to support our initiatives and the success of our students. I am very confident that ASR will excel even more after I am gone. It will be exciting to watch you all continue to excel and make the U even greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment