The second item, completely unrelated, is vacation. I just returned from a few days on the Gunflint Trail in Minnesota. The trip was well timed to beat the heat and a good way to kick off the kids’ summer vacation. Many of us have racked up a lot of vacation time due to the pandemic and the intensity of work. I hope you find time to take a vacation soon; summer is fleeting in Minnesota, and we should all enjoy a bit of it.
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Update from Stacey
I have two items on my mind as I write this update. The first is Juneteenth. ASR’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has put together informative resources below, and there is more to learn from our University faculty and libraries in this article, "Commemorating Juneteenth.” I love how the University offers so many learning opportunities; this is one of my favorite things about working here.
The second item, completely unrelated, is vacation. I just returned from a few days on the Gunflint Trail in Minnesota. The trip was well timed to beat the heat and a good way to kick off the kids’ summer vacation. Many of us have racked up a lot of vacation time due to the pandemic and the intensity of work. I hope you find time to take a vacation soon; summer is fleeting in Minnesota, and we should all enjoy a bit of it.
The second item, completely unrelated, is vacation. I just returned from a few days on the Gunflint Trail in Minnesota. The trip was well timed to beat the heat and a good way to kick off the kids’ summer vacation. Many of us have racked up a lot of vacation time due to the pandemic and the intensity of work. I hope you find time to take a vacation soon; summer is fleeting in Minnesota, and we should all enjoy a bit of it.
Labels:
Juneteenth,
stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. Equal opportunity educator and employer.

No comments:
Post a Comment