According to the last survey, most report that when they have a meeting, there is an agenda included (67.9%). In addition, most feel that they have about the right amount of meetings for what they need (67.9%), followed by 32.1% who say they have too many unnecessary meetings. There were mixed results when asked about virtual social events. 32.1% of respondents were not sure how to feel about them, followed by 28.6% who are not interested in them, and 21.4% who like them but prefer to set them up on their own or with a group.
We had some great variety in responses when asked what music you’ve been listening to. Several soundtracks and musicals were mentioned including the Encanto soundtrack, Hadestown the Musical, and the Painting with John soundtrack. Jazz and piano music were also frequent responses. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. The results from the last survey are available below.
March 24th, 2022 survey results
Most of my meetings have an agenda included.
- True - (67.9%)
- False - (25%)
- I’m not sure - (7.1%)
- I have too many unnecessary meetings - (32.1%)
- I have about the right amount of meetings for what I need - (67.9%)
- I don’t have enough meetings for what I need - (0%)
- I like them, I wish there were more - (17.9%)
- I like them, but prefer to set them up on my own or with a group - (21.4%)
- I’m not interested in virtual social events - (28.6%)
- I’m not sure - (32.1%)
- Frank Sinatra
- French Canadian folk
- Jazz
- Indian music via Gaana Radio
- The Cactus Blossoms
- Showtunes
- Jennifer Hudson
No comments:
Post a Comment