A lot can happen in two weeks! I had to re-read my update from last issue to avoid repeating myself. Last time, I was just returning from the AAU Registrars' meeting. This time, I'm on the cusp of traveling for AACRAO, where several of us will have the chance to share our knowledge in presentations, volunteer to support the organization, learn from colleagues, and I anticipate I'll spend a fair amount of time with vendors as well.
Since I last wrote, I've started more formal communications regarding our Stellic contract. I informed Stellic that we will not be continuing work with them, and we are currently working on the formal contract changes to reflect that. Now, we are doing an internal investigation to determine our next steps, plus socializing some of the options with advising leaders and system campus vice chancellors.
The search committee for the ASR-IT Director-level position is concluding first round interviews soon. The next step will involve recommending a few candidates for the final interviews. I look forward to the next steps in the process and ultimately selecting a great candidate.
Another theme of the past few weeks has been performance appraisals. I've personally read all of the appraisals in ASR-IT as well as done appraisals with my direct reports. I always appreciate seeing the great work we are doing across all of our units, so thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment