The articles below do a great job of highlighting important things in ASR, although we can never cover everything. I love the ideas below from the engagement survey. Whether you have joined ASR recently or have been here for a while, check out the tips from colleagues. The tips convey that we intend to be a friendly place that is open to questions and help each other learn. I also want to call your attention to an upcoming change in reporting lines for the Destiny One Registration Team; see the Office of the Registrar update below for more details. This follows up on the ASR-IT alignment report, and I greatly appreciate the work of everyone involved.
The AACRAO conference was a meaningful and educational experience as always. See the update below for the many ways in which AACRAO is honoring the memory of Tina Falkner. On the educational front, the sessions were vast and valuable. One of my favorite sessions was about the upcoming FAFSA changes. It was an in-depth conversation about what might be simpler for families (retrieving data more directly from the IRS) and what likely won’t be (the number of questions on the form), as well as who might “win” or “lose” when it comes to the Student Aid Index.
Last but not least, I want to provide a brief update on the posting for our Director of Academic Enterprise Systems. The search committee for the first phase reviewed over 70 applicants in March and conducted initial interviews with 11 candidates. The committee forwarded four top candidates for consideration for the next phase. We are in the process of reviewing those four candidates and intend to bring 1-2 candidates in for the final interview. I hope to have more updates for you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment