According to the last survey, most respondents did not travel over the 4th of July (67.6%). There were mixed opinions when asked about fireworks: 29.4% love them, 32.4% like them (but only on the 4th of July), 20.6% tolerate them, and 17.6% dislike them. When asked about your preference between snakes and sparklers, sparklers were the runaway favorite (70.6%).
Finally, we asked about your favorite foods to have cooked on a grill (or outdoors). Burgers and steak were tied with the most responses, followed by corn on the cob and pineapple. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. The last survey results are available below.
June 29, 2023 survey results
Are you planning to travel anywhere over the 4th of July?
- Yes (32.4%)
- No (67.6%)
- I love them! (29.4%)
- I like them, but typically only on the 4th (32.4%)
- I tolerate them, but not a big fan (20.6%)
- I do not like fireworks (17.6%)
- Snakes (5.9%)
- Sparklers (70.6%)
- Neither! (11.8%)
- I don’t know what those are. (11.8%)
- Grilled cheese on the grill aka grilled, grilled cheese
- Burgers! Or any veggies
- Corn on the cob
- The grilled Caesar salad from the pop up grilling station that used to be in front of Bruininks Hall by the bridge!
- Grilled halloumi
- Fresh pineapple
No comments:
Post a Comment