Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, January 11, 2024

ASR Staff Engagement January 11 Survey

Happy New Year! This week’s ASR Staff Engagement Survey is centered around what you are looking forward to in the new year. Thank you for continuing to share your stories and experiences.

According to the last survey, perhaps unsurprisingly, most respondents said that their favorite food to eat when it’s cold is soup. French onion, tomato, and wild rice soup were mentioned among others. When asked about favorite movies to watch during the winter months, Elf and Home Alone were mentioned most frequently. In addition, most say they look forward to spending more time with family and friends each winter.

Finally, just over half of respondents say they do not enjoy eggnog (52.2%), while 21.7% say they love it. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. The results from the last survey are available below.

December 13 survey results

What’s your favorite food to eat when it’s cold?
  • Potato anything!
  • L&B wild rice chicken soup
  • Matzoh Ball soup or mac and cheese
  • Soup/Chili
What's your favorite movie to watch during the winter months?
  • Holiday Inn or White Christmas
  • The Shining
  • I wouldn't say it's a favorite, but I recently rewatched a Muppet Christmas Carol and forgot how delightful it was
  • It's a Wonderful Life or A Sound of Music
What do you look forward to each winter?
  • Hockey season
  • Spending time with family and friends
  • Cozy clothes
  • The time to read and do house projects
Do you enjoy eggnog?
  • Yes, I love it! (21.7%)
  • I like it from time to time (26.1%)
  • No, I don’t enjoy it (52.2%)

No comments:

Post a Comment