According to the last survey, most feel very confident that they would recognize a scam email/phishing attack (64%). In addition, 28% were either not sure or did not know what to do in the event that they were a victim of an email scam. Most were correct that you are not necessarily protected from phishing/scam email links with a spam blocker and anti-virus protection (88%).
Finally, we asked if you have a hidden talent or skill that your colleagues may not know about. Juggling, drawing, and paranormal investigating were among the many responses. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. The results from the last survey are available below.
February 8 survey results
How confident do you feel about recognizing a scam email/phishing attack?
- Very confident (64%)
- Somewhat confident (32%)
- Not so confident (4%)
- Yes (72%)
- No (8%)
- I’m not sure (20%)
True or false: If you get an email that looks like it's from someone you know, you can click on any links as long as you have a spam blocker and anti-virus protection.
- True (4%)
- False (88%)
- I’m not sure (8%)
- I was in an Emmy-nominated choir in college.
- Naming cats with incredible accuracy, even if they're kittens with little discernible personality.
- Yes. It shall remain hidden.
- Is overthinking a talent?
- I can draw!
- I am a paranormal investigator!
No comments:
Post a Comment