According to the last survey, 51.9% of respondents have used the Regents Tuition Benefit program. In addition, most have a general understanding of how the tuition benefit program works (85.2%). Finally, we asked about your favorite breakfast food. Eggs benedict, pancakes, and breakfast sandwiches were mentioned most frequently. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. Results from the last survey are available below.
April 18 survey results
Have you ever used the Regents Tuition Benefit program (formerly known as the Regents Scholarship Program)?
- Yes (51.9%)
- No, I am not considering that at this time (22.2%)
- No, but I know someone that has used the program (11.1%)
- No, but I am considering applying for the program in the future (14.8%)
- Yes, I believe so (85.2%)
- No, I don’t think so (14.8%)
- An egg and sausage (or bacon) sandwich on an English muffin!
- No food. Coffee!!
- Cold pizza
- Pancakes
- Chilaquiles with sunny side up eggs on the side and a piece of cecina!
No comments:
Post a Comment