According to last week’s survey, an equal number of respondents are ready for summer to end, sad about summer ending, or have mixed feelings about the change of seasons (33.3% each). Most say that fall is their favorite season (65.6%).
When asked about what you are looking forward to in the fall, the return of “sweater weather” was mentioned most frequently, followed by the fall foliage, and going to an apple orchard. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated.
August 21 survey results
The Autumnal Equinox is just over a month away. What statement below best fits your feelings about summer coming to an end?
- I’m ready for Summer to end. Bring on Fall! (33.3%)
- I’m sad Summer is about to end. It went by too quickly (33.3%)
- I have mixed feelings about the change of seasons. (33.3%)
- Spring (15.6%)
- Summer (15.6%)
- Fall (65.6%)
- Winter (0%)
- I’m not sure or don’t have a preference (3.1%)
- Sweatshirts with shorts. Love the combo, still warm but with a small chill!
- The cool air, the beautiful leaves and berries, and HALLOWEEN!
- Having my windows open, and hopefully less smokey air.
- Apple picking! Apple cider! Apple cider donuts! Fall colors! Comfy sweaters!
- Sweaters, hot drinks, bon fires, fall color hikes, pumpkin spice, Halloween, apple orchards, pumpkin patches... so many things!
No comments:
Post a Comment