Last week’s survey asked about your preferences and experiences with pets. Most consider themselves to be a “dog person” (50%) rather than a “cat person,” while 28.1% report that they are both. Just over half of respondents (62.5%) say that they or their family have owned a goldfish before.
Finally, we asked if money, space, or time weren’t an issue, which type of dog or other animal you would love to have as a pet. Several dog breeds were mentioned, such as Great Pyrenees, Greyhound, and German Shepherd. Many other animals were also mentioned: red pandas, Komodo dragons, ocelots, tigers, and otters—just to name a few. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated.
February 19 survey results
Do you consider yourself a "dog person" or "cat person"?
- Dog person (50%)
- Cat person (21.9%)
- I’m both! (28.1%)
- Yes (62.5%)
- No (37.5%)
- A maine coon
- Goat
- Calico cat
- Chahoua Gecko
- Dinosaur
- A Kooikerhondje (A small spaniel originating from the Netherlands. They were bred to lure ducks with their long tails. Some also have black ear tips, which are referred to as "earrings")!
- We had a rescue pitbull named Hippo, and I miss her so much! We're not in a position to get another dog right now, but I hope to have another pitbull again some day.
- I would love to have a wildlife refuge... and a big cat sanctuary!
No comments:
Post a Comment