Wednesday, May 13, 2026
Update from Stacey
Thursday was definitely exciting with the Canvas outage! I’m very relieved the system was back up and running by noon on Friday, and impacts to the end of the term were minimal. I haven’t had that kind of fire drill in a long time, and hopefully, we won’t have another one for quite a while. Moments like this are a good reminder of how connected ASR is to the rest of the University, and how we can serve the institution in a time of crisis. Through connecting with team members in multiple units of ASR, I was able to quickly join a leadership meeting and share potential impacts to students and faculty and data on final exam scheduling, explain grade entry deadlines by campus and what it might take to move them, and connect dots between multiple offices. Thank you to everyone that jumped in and offered their help and expertise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. Equal opportunity educator and employer.
No comments:
Post a Comment