The start of fall term is approaching very soon. Morris starts on Wednesday, so here we go! As I look to provide the leadership all of you may be seeking from me, I want to continue to improve and guide us toward our goals. However, I realize we may encounter some side steps that could hinder us from moving forward. Now more than ever, we need to think of our “rocks" as we look to meet our goals and remember to keep a good perspective on our tasks.
Along with our goals, I want us to realize that we still have inequities in our country and in our community. We need to continue to stay committed to our mission, vision, and values, as I truly believe these are spot on to help the University continue to move forward by supporting each other and helping all of our students.
I am still very committed to our mission, vision, and values, and I believe this is helping ASR as we continue to keep forging ahead and doing terrific work. I have a few people who are looking at how we can keep planning. They may also provide a 30 day guide for us, which will help us all keep focused.
I want to also thank all of you for continuing to help the administration by providing guidance, information, and input. It is important to provide our leaders with information, so they know the impact of their decisions, and how we will support those decisions. Terrific work everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment