Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Update from Sue

The calendar year and academic term are coming to a close, and with so many challenges this year, you all deserve to enjoy the University holidays. I do not expect you to check your email on the University holidays or on your vacation days. It is important to let it go and enjoy your time away as you have earned it.

I want to thank all of you as I know this has been one heck of a year. ASR is such a great team with a clear focus on our students, and you have all made significant contributions to keep the University running well, while still implementing new forms, tools, and many other items to help our students succeed. I really miss not sharing my gratitude in person at our appreciation event. Every one of you should feel very proud of your accomplishments this year. Thank you so much as I couldn’t do what I do without all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment