Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Update from Stacey

For the past few weeks, I’ve been in many conversations about the University’s Strategic Plan, MPact. The plan is connected to 81 different metrics to measure our progress on the strategic plan, which will be finalized over the coming weeks. The Office of Undergraduate Education is responsible for over 30 of these and, not surprisingly, ASR has a big role to play. Many of the metrics will be familiar to you and represent a continuation of the work we already do — improving our graduation rates and retention and lowering student debt for example. The ASR directors, with support from Kate Sophia on the UX Team, are considering how to reflect our connection to MPact in our strategic plan. We will have more updates to share as the work progresses, but meanwhile I encourage you to check out the MPact information.

In addition to sharing the MPact information, I want to recognize that we are going through a lot of transition in ASR. We continue to do a lot of hiring in ASR (welcome new employees!), we are still finding our footing in the Work. With Flexibility! environment, and we are transitioning to wintery weather and holiday seasons too. Even good change can cause stress, so I hope that you are able to take some time to rest and recharge next week. I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment