Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Update from Stacey

I really enjoyed seeing so many of you at the picnic two weeks ago. I wish I could have spent more time with everyone! I hope it helped you reconnect with some colleagues and celebrate our work together. For many of you, it was a first in-person look at our improved space in Williamson Hall and an opportunity to think about how you can use the space for meetings and teamwork.

The start of the semester is right around the corner, and I’m sure many of you can feel it with increased volumes at work. Classroom project work continues to get things ready for the start of term, students are contacting One Stop with questions, and other signs of more activity on campus are evident. Even the turkeys are back – I spotted two outside of Williamson this week and saw four more on a walk around campus yesterday. Regardless, summer in Minnesota isn’t over yet, and I hope you can enjoy the warm weather and a trip to the State Fair if that is fun for you. Thank you everyone for all of your hard work and commitment to our students!

No comments:

Post a Comment