Thanks to the many staff that joined for today’s All Staff Assembly. I appreciate seeing such great participation. If you missed it, a recording will be available (please allow up to 24 hours after meeting conclusion for the recording to be uploaded) or on the intranet.
The first two weeks of term have been incredibly busy, and I am grateful for the work you all are doing. For my part, I’ve been fielding the usual beginning of term questions plus helping the University prepare for a new DEI Climate survey that we expect to be released in February. I have also been in multiple meetings about the upcoming retirement of “email for life,” along with many other staff in ASR. On the home front, I’ve been getting back into cross-country skiing and it’s my youngest child’s 15th birthday today. I am appreciating seeing some sunlight as I write this, even if it comes with colder temperatures. Thank you, and be well everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment