Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, August 10, 2023

ASR Staff Engagement August 10 Survey

This week’s ASR Staff Engagement survey examines our thoughts and feelings as we near fall semester. Thank you for continuing to share your stories and experiences.

We had a wide array of responses when asked what movies you have seen the most. Disney movies were mentioned most frequently, including the Little Mermaid, Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. When asked what movies remind you most of summer, we again had a wide array of responses with many folks mentioning movies featuring baseball, such as The Sandlot and Field of Dreams.

When asked about favorite movie snacks, popcorn was the overwhelming favorite along with Junior mints. Finally, most plan to see either Barbie or Oppenheimer in theaters (41.7%), while 33.3% are waiting to see one or both digitally. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. Results from the last survey are available below.

July 27, 2023 survey results

In your estimation, what movie have you seen the most times?
  • The Land Before Time
  • Wizard of Oz
  • Parent Trap (with Lindsey Lohan)
  • Clue
  • The animated Little Mermaid or the first Pirates of the Caribbean
What movie(s) most remind you of Summer?
  • Stand By Me
  • Top Gun and Dazed and Confused
  • Aquamarine, Jumanji
  • Grease
  • My Girl
What are your favorite movie snacks?
  • Popcorn and Junior Mints
  • Popcorn and Raisinets (I obviously have not been to a movie in 20 years)
  • Buttered Popcorn & Twizzlers
  • Skittles and popcorn!
  • Popcorn and nachos
Are you planning to see Barbie and/or Oppenheimer?
  • Yes, I’ve already seen one or both! (16.7%)
  • Yes, I’m planning to see one of those in theaters (41.7%)
  • Yes, but I’m waiting until they are available digitally (33.3%)
  • No, I’m not planning to watch either (8.3%)

No comments:

Post a Comment