I’m dashing off a quick update as I juggle the usual beginning of term things. There is so much preparation leading up to the start of term and your effort is appreciated! For me, it means an uptick in policy questions, FERPA questions, and making sure everyone has the decisions they need for a successful start of the school year. There are several unique things happening this fall as well with people in new positions and vacant positions. I’ll be getting to know new Vice Chancellors in Duluth and Rochester in the coming weeks and share what ASR does to support their campuses. Please remember to help each other out, connect with your colleagues, and share your knowledge. Thank you for everything you do to support our students and the University as a whole!
On a personal note, we are also getting ready for the start of the school year at home. My eldest is packing to move into the residence hall on Monday. Convocation and Pride & Spirit will feel a little different knowing that I have a child (adult?) in the room. Many of you are experiencing similar seasonal changes and I wish you all well, whatever you are juggling at home alongside your professional lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment