Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, November 16, 2023

ASR Staff Engagement November 16 Survey

This week’s ASR Staff Engagement Survey asks about your work with other departments within ASR. Thank you for continuing to share your stories and experiences.

According to the last survey, most folks engage in professional development when they are able (52%) rather than scheduling time for professional development (28%). When asked about opportunities for professional development, most say that they have an acceptable amount of opportunities to engage in professional development (56%).In addition, most say learning a new skill matters most regarding professional development (56%).

Finally, most folks are planning to stick around over the winter (60%), while 40% plan to travel to a warmer climate. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. The results from the last survey are available below.

November 2, 2023 survey results
  • How do you prioritize or make time for professional development?
  • I schedule/add time on my calendar specifically for professional development (28%)
  • I engage in professional development when I am able (52%)
  • I don’t have time for or interest in professional development outside of my job duties (16%)
  • I’m not sure (4%)
Do you feel that you currently have adequate opportunities for professional development?
  • Yes (56%)
  • No (16%)
  • I’m not sure (28%)
Which of the following matters to you most in regards to professional development?
  • That it allows me to learn a new skill (56%)
  • That it is closely related to my job (32%)
  • That it contributes to my overall wellbeing (12%)
Are you planning to travel to a warmer climate over the winter?
  • Yes (40%)
  • No (60%)

No comments:

Post a Comment