According to the last survey, most say that they generally feel confident at work (95%). When asked how often you encounter a situation where you don’t feel confident in how to move forward, most said monthly (40%), followed by very rarely (30%), and then yearly and weekly (15% each). We received many great responses when we asked what success means to you. Many mentioned that success means feeling happy with their work at the end of the day and being part of an effective team.
Finally, we asked for your recommendations on movies, shows, books, and games that you’ve experienced this year. Many responses included games such as Wingspan, Camel Up, and Disney Lorcana. Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. The results from the last survey are available below.
February 22 survey results
In general, do you feel confident at work?
- Yes (95%)
- No (5%)
- Weekly (15%)
- Monthly (40%)
- Yearly (15%)
- Very Rarely (30%)
- Being able to look in the mirror at the end of the day and telling yourself today you did your best!
- Growth and development as a team.
- Feeling like I'm making progress in my work, being able to close tasks.
- Progress in the right direction.
- A flourishing team.
- Yellowstone, Costco Monopoly, Sequence
- Currently reading Inclusify by Stefanie K. Johnson
- Empire of Pain by Patrick Keefe (book), True Detective - Night Country (TV series)
- Disney Lorcana as it's definitely family friendly compare to other tcg
- I realize I'm late to the party, but I recently placed Wingspan, and it is a lot of fun! I played the board game version (I know they have a Switch version too).
No comments:
Post a Comment