Go to the U of M home page

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Update from Stacey

I recently traveled to the Association of American Universities (AAU) Registrar Meeting, and as usual, I came back with many ideas. It takes me a bit to sift through the ideas to find the true takeaways. But the experience definitely motivates and energizes me.

It is immediately obvious that ASR has many strengths, as does our University. Several institutions are feeling the growing pains of just starting a One Stop or hiring their first communications person. Many institutions don’t have the campus-wide policies that we have, and instead, every college makes their own. I also hear from peers how much they envy the cooperation inherent in our structure. It’s a good reminder to acknowledge the things that are going well and be grateful for them. Thank you to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment