Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, January 22, 2026

Update from Stacey

As we start spring semester, I want to sincerely thank you for everything you’ve done preparing for the start of the term. Your support of our students, staff, and faculty is critical.

For many of us, the start of a term is a busy time, but this year feels particularly heavy. With the extra stress currently weighing on our community, our work can feel more demanding than ever. I’ve pulled many of you into special requests over the past week, ranging from providing support to students who are struggling, responding to faculty needs for remote or hybrid instruction, and informing campus safety conversations. These requests come to ASR because we are the engine that keeps this institution running.

I hope you are able to find moments of rest and collective support. Feeling stressed and overwhelmed is human. We all need help from time to time. I encourage you to check out the resources shared below.

No comments:

Post a Comment