Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Funds helping students

The ASR SWAT team would like to thank everyone who donated and contributed to the raffle at the ASR summer picnic, benefiting students via the Student Success Fund. Your generosity makes a very important contribution to our ability to assist students in need.
This summer, these funds were used to help pay tuition and fees charges for 17 students who had no remaining financial aid options and were at risk of having their fall classes cancelled. These students will be continuing their studies thanks to YOU and the generosity of others who have contributed to ASR’s completion funds. Read responses from several of the students who received funds on the N&N blog.

“Oh my word this is INCREDIBLE. You don’t know how much this means to me and my family, what an enormous blessing. Thank you thank you so much for this amazing gift. This is seriously such a huge blessing."

"I cannot begin to describe how thankful, appreciative, and grateful I was in receiving this email. Instant waterworks! Is there somewhere or someone I can send a thank you letter to for this scholarship? I do not know if I can accurately portray how thankful I am in words, but I would love to try.”

“This was a complete blessing! I've been trying to put nothing but positive out into the world and this looks like a true testament of getting positive back from the world. Thank you for giving me hope.”
“I am at a loss for words and all I can say is thank you!! This has been the best news!"

“I cannot thank you enough. I was having some financial difficulties of late and this will help me a tremendous amount. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment