I want to thank you all for your contributions and hard work as we ramp up toward the beginning of fall term. It’s a time of uncertainty with the pandemic, making life more stressful for ourselves and our campus community as a whole. While I’m not an optimist by nature, I do try, and I am genuinely looking forward to a semester with more students on campus.
When there is a lot going on, I try to center myself with some advice from a good friend: choose to work on the most important thing. Right now, that includes a variety of projects to ensure we return to campus as safely and effectively as possible. It also means prioritizing self-care so I can manage the stress of the uncertainties in our world.
I hope this weekend offers some time for you to prioritize yourself and relax. Take care, and thank you again for everything you are doing in ASR!
No comments:
Post a Comment