Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Update from Stacey

I hope that Memorial Day weekend offered a chance for you to rest and recharge a bit. I appreciated the summer weather and planted many flowers and some herbs and vegetables.

At work, we have a lot going on in ASR as usual—it will be impossible to cover it all. But, some key things I want to highlight are:

  • The move: we are officially in Williamson Hall and unpacking!
  • The One Stop website project is approaching its launch date; you can read more in the article below.
  • The Department of Education announced that they are suspending verifications for 2022-23; you can see more details in the OSF update below.
  • Later this month, the PeopleSoft Proof of Vaccination process will launch for students, and the existing Qualtrics process for students will be retired.
  • ASR is working ahead to be ready for the next PI planning event with OIT, to be held in late July.
We are providing great service to the University and its students and I appreciate you all so much. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment