Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Update from Stacey

I’ve sent a few emails to staff this week so I will keep this update short. First, I know this has been a difficult week for many in ASR. You might be experiencing grief if you worked with Marcia, remembering grief in your life from other losses, or wondering how to best support your colleagues with these issues. I encourage you to slow down and take the time you need. I also ask that you give each other as much grace and understanding as you can. Second, I hope that this holiday weekend is part of some rest and rejuvenation for you. Personally I am looking forward to some extra family time and spending as much time outside as possible. After reading the survey below, I also want to fit in a trip to Dairy Queen. Take care everyone, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment