According to the last survey, 60.7% of respondents either have traveled or are planning to travel out of state this summer. When asked about gardening and maintaining plants, most reported they do have a garden and/plants they maintain outside (67.9% of all votes).
We have lots of varied answers for your favorite vacation spots. San Francisco, Paris, and Yellowstone National Park were mentioned the most frequently.
We also had lots of varied answers when asked about which movies you can watch over and over again. The original Star Wars trilogy was mentioned several times, but surprisingly there were no other repeated answers! Thanks all for your continued participation! It is very much appreciated. The results from the last survey are available below.
June 30, 2022 survey results
Have you traveled or are you planning to travel out of state this summer?
- Yes - (60.7%)
- No - (28.6%)
- Not sure - (10.7%)
- Yes, I have a garden and/or plants I maintain outside - (67.9%)
- Yes, I have indoor plants - (32.1%)
- No, but I would if I could! - (3.6%)
- No, I have no interest in that - (17.9%)
- London, England/Edinburgh, Scotland, and my cousin's cabin in the Brainerd Lakes area
- I love going to visit my best friend in Orlando at least once a year! We usually do a day at Disney and then spend the rest of the time just hanging out.
- Europe with my husband (before kids)! Switzerland was my favorite country that we visited.
- Paris and Normandy Beaches, Oct. 2018 - before the pandemic, loved all the history
- NYC for the Christmas Holiday
- Mackinac Island
- The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
- Shaun of the Dead
- The Birdcage
- Jurassic Park, Emperor's New Groove
- Mean Girls!
- Something about Mary or Step Brothers
- Star Wars (A New Hope) - it changed our world in 1977!! I went to see it 17 times when it first came out, and NEVER tire of it!
- Hocus Pocus and The Grinch
- I'm going to make CODA my new holiday movie. Such a great feel-good family drama!
No comments:
Post a Comment