Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Update from Stacey

As usual, ASR is a busy place! I can’t ever mention it all, but one example is the work to support our students who are taking final exams this week (starting today). This would not be successful without the scheduling work that OCM and CTS support, reminding departments to reserve rooms, assigning them in Astra, making sure last-minute requests are managed and technology is working correctly, and that people have clear information about needing UCards, etc. The Office of Student Finance and ASR-IT have worked on packaging aid for summer, supporting 3,734 students thus far. Some highlights from OSI are in the article below too. All of our units contribute together to the success of our students, and I’m very grateful and champion our work with University leadership whenever I have the opportunity. In OUE, we’ve been keeping a close eye on the fall class. Now that the May 1st confirmation deadline has passed, it’s safe to share that we have a very strong class entering next fall. We can’t announce exact numbers yet, but even with some summer melt, we anticipate meeting the class size targets. I’m pleased to share that one of those fall students will be my son Eddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment