Two new members joined the DEI committee last month, and we wanted to use this space to introduce them and highlight their interest in joining the committee. Please welcome Angie Davis!
“Hi everyone! I'm Angie (she/her), and I work in Classroom Technical Services (CTS) as the Production Coordinator. I started with CTS in June and have really been enjoying my time here so far. My favorite part of my work in CTS is getting to collaborate with such a great team!
I just recently joined the DEI committee this September! What made me interested in working with the DEI committee is my passion for making sure others feel a sense of belonging. It is important to me that the workplace is a welcoming and safe environment for everyone. My previous work with DEI comes from past employment where I focused on furthering DEI initiatives and fostering a more inclusive workplace culture within my department. I feel eager to continue this kind of work in a new capacity. I am looking forward to being on this committee and contributing to positive change in ASR and our community.”
No comments:
Post a Comment