I must say ASR staff continues to impress me and others around campus as we are asked to solve issues and provide options and solutions. As the fall term continues, I feel we are doing very well serving our students, faculty, and staff. This is all because of the preparation and the work that you are doing. Vice Provost McMaster continues to mention the terrific work ASR is doing, so your work doesn't go unnoticed by others. I will be honest with you that the work isn’t going to slow down for a while and trying to get answers will take longer due to a new administration. However, I will keep trying my best to push for answers.
For those that were able to attend Neil Carlson’s presentation today, his quote “Making people’s lives less miserable one person at a time,” really resonated with me. This reminded me of our mission and focus. I have great respect for Neil, and I hope you enjoyed his presentation. He provided some terrific tips that will help us. I know I need to stand more, think about SCARF, and make an effort to follow through. I stood during his presentation and practiced along with him. Please be aware of your work environment and make some simple changes for your own wellbeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment