August is a busy month, and each year I wonder if it is busier than the last. It’s the time of final summer vacations, getting ready for the start of term, parents preparing to send their children to school, and let’s not forget the Minnesota State Fair. I’m looking forward to the Blue Barn and volunteering with the University Extension Master Gardener booth.
This fall, our students will experience new things, including the Course Works program from the bookstore—a huge thank you to the ASR staff who have supported this effort and will answer students’ questions. We have launched new financial aid programs this year. I want to give another huge shout out to the staff who have gotten us through FAFSA simplification and implemented the Northstar Promise program, among many other things. Our classrooms are being prepared for the fall as well. Check out the Office of Classroom Management’s unit updates below and their initiatives and projects page to learn more. It takes a lot of different types of work to be ready for the fall, and I thank you for your many, many roles in making it happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment