Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, April 22, 2021

ASR Staff Engagement April 22nd Survey

With the busy month of May on the horizon, this week’s ASR Staff Engagement Survey 4/22/2021 assesses current levels of stress and coping methods regarding stress. Thank you for continuing to share your stories and experiences!

The results of the last survey indicated that most feel comfortable using Slack (64.3%), but a sizable number of respondents indicated they were not comfortable as well (28.6%). When asked about channels or topics people enjoy on Slack, several respondents mentioned the pet channel and soup channel, as well as topics such as user experience and DEI.

In terms of Slack preferences, most indicated that they prefer using Slack over other similar products (46.7%), followed by the exact opposite preference (using other products over Slack), and no preference/need to learn more at 20%. Finally, we had lots of great Minnesota restaurants mentioned, including Pig Ate My Pizza, Gordy’s Hi-Hat, Osaka, Himalayan, Alma, Trieu Chao, and Bar La Grassa.

Thanks all for your continued participation! The results from the last survey, including some tips and tricks regarding Slack, are available below. 

April 8, 2021 survey results

How comfortable are you with using Slack?
  • 64.3% Comfortable, I feel I can use most or all of the features.
  • 7.1% Somewhat comfortable, I can use the basic features but not all.
  • 28.6% Not comfortable, I’m not really sure how to use it.

Do you have any particular channels or topics that you enjoy on Slack?
  • Pets
  • DegreeCat
  • Soup channel
  • Accessibility
  • User experience
  • DEI

Which of the following statements reflects your preference regarding Slack?
  • 46.7% I prefer using Slack over other products.
  • 20% I prefer using other products over Slack.
  • 13.3% I prefer using the basic features of Slack alongside other products
  • 20% I don’t have a preference or need to learn more
Check out these short videos below for tips and tricks for using Slack:
What are some of your favorite restaurants in Minnesota?

No comments:

Post a Comment