Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Update from Sue

I know this has been a week where anxiety has run high for many staff. I appreciate all of you still focusing on our students and how to make them successful. It is also fine to take time to reflect on how you are feeling. Don’t forget that the ASR team is resilient, so think about what you have been able to accomplish in your personal and professional lives this year.

Congratulations to all of you in ASR! We are headed into the final weeks of the spring semester, and we have experienced many situations in our personal and work lives that continue to impact many of us. You continue to do fantastic work to help our students succeed. I know you have been asked to do more than just your “normal” work in many cases. We have sexual misconduct training, the PEAK survey, the Provost’s survey, and performance appraisals all hitting us at the end of the term. I know the timing of all of these extra requests is not ideal, but thank you for doing your best.

I have been doing a lot of reflecting on the great accomplishments over the past year by ASR staff. We will be sharing this with all of you as well. ASR staff produced and performed beyond expectations in my view. You are all so deserving of a huge thank you and my gratitude to all of you for making this year such a success. I wish I could do something for each of you. Terrific job!

No comments:

Post a Comment